Tuesday, April 27, 2010

MARSEILLE KEEPER DELIGHTED WITH MANCHESTER UNITED LINK


Marseille goalkeeper Steve Mandanda has declared it is his dream to play in the Premier League after hearing of reports linking him with a summer move to Manchester United.

The Red Devils are said to be on the lookout for a new long-term keeper to replace current number one Edwin van der Sar and Mandanda has welcomed the news linking him with a move to England.

The 25-year-old is expected to go to the World Cup in June although he is thought to be the second choice keeper as Hugo Loris is the current France number one.
Mandanda told JDD Newspaper of his delight at the report: "Naturally I should be staying in Marseille next season but you never know."

"I've not had any contact with any club but all know my dream is to play in the Premier League.

"I've heard Manchester United are looking for a goalkeeper. My name isn't on their list, but you never know."

No comments:

Post a Comment