Monday, April 12, 2010

I don't think so Mr. Amauri


Juventus announced that Italian football on Monday on its Web site that striker Amauri was born in Brazil obtained Italian citizenship at a ceremony held in the city of Turin.

He received Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira / 30 years / Italian citizenship, after the completion of all procedures required for his wife after Kinthia citizenship in March 2009 through the Italian predecessors.

Amaury said, "I am very happy, the procedure is long, but I really want to get citizenship."

Amauri and became able to participate with the Italian team first, a possibility which is often put forward for discussion.

Fought Amauri, Juventus, one of the worst Mwasmehma in Serie A this season.

The Amaury "Today I feel great enthusiasm, we will consider in the national team, now that I am a citizen Iitali first class, and if I had the opportunity I'll be the happiest man in the world."

Amaury arrived to Italy in 2001 and played in the Parma, Naples and Piyasinza and Empoli, Messina, Chievo and Palermo before joining Juventus in 2008 and scored 21 goals with the team through 81 games.

No comments:

Post a Comment